- TCP/IP Ethernet port for MATRIX II.
- Allows the connection of the MATRIX II to a standard Ethernet LAN for its remote control and the reading of the weights of the connected scales.
- 10Base-T technology compatible with 100/1000Mbps networks.
- Connection via standard Ethernet twisted pair cable with RJ45 connectors.
- Star topology, via hub or switch.
- Automatic detection of the module when mounted in the MATRIX II.
- Configurable IP address.
- Communication via sockets using the same commands as the serial ports.
Complement for these models:
Welcome to new UTILCELL's website. We have renewed the user registration system. If you were user in our old website you should register again to get access at the contents of UTILCELL.es and download our exclusive materials.Register