A cookie is a text file that is stored on your computer, smartphone or tablet when accessing certain websites. Cookies allow websites to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and your computer, among other things. Depending on the information they contain and the way they are used, they can recognize the user. The data stored might be technical in nature or related to personal preferences, personalized content, etc. A cookie is not a virus, trojan, computer worm, spam, spyware or pop-up window.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who fill in forms are human and not automated applications, thus fighting against spam.
This website uses third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics, which stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visitors of this website. By using this website you agree to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, to exercise any rights regarding this issue, please contact Google directly.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You can choose to disable or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you use. If you disable cookies, some of the features previously mentioned will be disabled.
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=es_ES
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the browsers mentioned.
- Regarding Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees to not share them with third parties, except when necessary for system operation or when required to by law. According to Google, it does not store your IP address.