Alphanumeric Weighing Indicator with Graphic Display
Ref. Versions89400MATRIX II for analog load cells
89400DMATRIX II DIGITAL for digital load cells
- Alphanumeric Weighing Indicator with graphic monochrome display 240×128 pixels.
- OIML R76 & EN 45501 Approved, monorange or multirange.
- Calibration and configuration by keyboard and/or remote by communication port.
- Single Scale Connection for analog load cells (Ref.89400) or digital load cells (Ref.89400D) enlarged to Double Scale Connection by additional interface boards.
- Time & Date.
- Several connectivity possibilities:
- Two RS-232 ports: Bidirectional for PC communications, printer or remote display.
- One RS-485 port: Network communications up to 1200m. Additionally, it’s possible to be connected with external dispositives of digital I/O, analog outputs, relay boards, etc.
- One additional free port: to extend the indicator to several fieldbuses.
- Integrated front panel alphanumeric keyboard and connector for an external standard PC keybard (PS/2).
- Universal power supply: 90-260 V AC – 50/60 Hz.
- Stainless steel enclosure. Desktop or Panel mounting. Optional: Wall mounting kit.
- Multirange: Allows two working ranges for two division sizes.
- Configurable Ticket.
- Linearity correction.
- Metrological sealing for easy maintenance: Software sealing by internal calibration counter, or mechanical sealing for blocking calibration switch.
- Microprocessor of 32 bits, with Flash memory that allows the software update through a serial port for loading new applications.
- Selectable applications: Weighbridge, industrial, dosing.
Ref. 89400: MATRIX II indicator for analog load cells:
In addition of general characteristics, the MATRIX II version has:
- A/D 24 bits, 16 millions internal div.; 100.000 external divisions; 50 reading/sec. Power up to 8 load cells (350 Ω) or up to 16 load cells (700 Ω), at 6 V DC excitation. 6000 div. at 0,6 µV/div.
- Minivolt pre-calibration: Allows start-up without mass calibration by entering the load cell nominal capacity and nominal sensitivity mV/V.
Ref. 89400D: MATRIX II DIGITAL indicator for digital load cells:
In addition of general characteristics, the MATRIX II DIGITAL version has:
- Power up to 16 digital load cells. Distance between the indicator and the scale up to 1200m.
- Digital pre-calibration: Allows start-up without mass calibration thanks to the pre-calibration of digital load cells. Automatic or manual corner adjustment. Individual load cell diagnostic.
Weighbridge: Software for management of vehicle entrance and exit in plants, with first and second weighing control and database that manages and stores all the information (registration number, products, customers/suppliers, entrances/exits, truck pre-fixed tare values, etc.), as well as the printing of its corresponding tickets and listings. Data stored in a permanent internal battery powered RAM memory. Multilingual: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Czech.
- Piece counting.
- Weight accumulation.
- Programmable pre-fixed tares.
Ref. Optional AccessoriesRef: 89312PC KEYBOARD
Ref: 89313MATRIX-PRINTER CABLE (3 Meters)
Ref: 89314MATRIX-PC CABLE (3 Meters)
Ref: 89401AMPLIATION 2nd SCALE FOR ANALOGUE LOAD CELLS
Ref: 89402AMPLIATION 2nd SCALE FOR DIGITAL LOAD CELLS
Ref: 89404RS232 OPTO-ISOLATED EXPANSION PORT
Ref: 89405RS485 OPTO-ISOLATED EXPANSION PORT
Ref: 89406DIGITAL INPUTS / OUTPUTS MODULE
Ref: 89407ANALOG OUTPUT MODULE: 0-5V, 0-10V, 0-20mA, 4-20mA