The LOADGUARD is an electronic load limiter with redundant weight control by reading up to two independent signal inputs, from the load cells or load pins. Its output relays act according the alarm programming, weight differences between channels or system failures. The main applications are in the control and overload protection in lifting equipments, cranes and machinery.
Ref. Versions89147LOADGUARD OPTO
89148LOADGUARD ANALOG OPTO
- In compliance to standard EN 13849-1:2008, PL-d, category 3, corresponding to Safety Integrity Level SIL 2 IEC 62061.
- 2 weighing inputs for load cells, connected to two independent ADC and two independent microcontrollers.
- Connection up to 4 load cells of 350 Ω per channel (8 load cells of 700 Ω per channel).
- 4 control relays: Alarm thershold, pre-alarm thershold, maximum load difference between channels and load cell cable break detection.
- Display 4 digit 7mm LED and 4 keys for configuration, setting and status messages.
- Weighing functions: Weight display, full scale and division settings, zero calibration, gain calibration by mass or mV/V, auto-zero, zerotracking and programmable filters.
- Optionally available with dual 4-20mA analogue outputs, redundant, one per weighing channel.
|Load cell connection|
|Scale input singal range||-+3.9 mV/V|
|Input sensitivity||0.2 microV|
|Resolution||Internal 24 bits and external up to 10.000 divisions on the payload|
|Linearity error||<0.01% measuring range|
|Thermal stability||<0.002% F.S./°C|
|Load cell excitation voltage||87 Ω (4 load cells of 350 Ω, 8 load cells of 700 Ω, per channel)|
|Logical outputs||4 relay (max 48V DC/AC)|
|Analogue output (Optional)||2 outputs 4-20mA (1 per channel) of 16 bits of resolution|
|Power, working condition and mechanical data:|
|Power supply||10V to 30V DC|
|Temperature range||-20 °C to +50 °C de operating; -20 °C to +60 °C storage|
|Mounting||DIN rail, IP20|
|Operator interface||Display: 4 LED digit 7mm; Keyboard: 4 keys|
EU Declaration of Conformity
Certificate ISO 13849
Instalation Manual LOADGUARD